Ginseng tails are the little tails from the ginseng root that they may help regulate and strengthen bodily functions, enhance vital energy and promote concentration. The tails with highly concentrated ginsenosides gives the best taste of ginseng. They have played a positive role to be the ingredient for making soup.
Rinsing the tails before use. For the thin tails, they can be added to boiling water to serve as ginseng tea. For the thick tails, they can be served as ingredient for cooking. When cooking ginseng soup, it is suggested to put the tails and other ingredients together to cook for a few hours with medium-low heat. Pork, chicken and red carrots always work the best for ginseng tails.
Made in China
Our retail store is always in stock, please contact us at 25093880 or send whatsapp message to 91350078 to place an order.
- Main Page
- About Us
- Online Shop
- Liver cleansing & detox herbal tea
- Liver cleansing & detox herbal tea formula
- Ovositol (Myo-inositol + Folic Acid) dietary supplement
- PROfertil capsules N60 (Hong Kong Edition)
- PROfertil capsules N60 (Hong Kong Edition x 3 Boxes)
- Kaneka QH – Ubiquinol(Coenzyme Q10 Active Form) 100mg
- Kaneka QH – Ubiquinol(Coenzyme Q10 Active Form) 100mg x 2Boxes
- EX Pro Plus Collagen Peptides Supplement
- EX Pro Plus Collagen Peptides Supplement x 2 Boxes
- EX Pro Plus Collagen Peptides Supplement x 3 Boxes
- Wild mushroom of Changbai Mountain
- Healthy food ingredients
- Hokkaido Mart
- Gut Health
- FAMILY PLANNING
- Contact Us
- Whatsapp Us